Wednesday 11 November 2015

I Accidentally, On Purpose, Bought Christmas Decorations... In November

Don't get me wrong, I'm a full believer in Christmas is in DECEMBER - and having Christmas shoved in my face from November 1st definitely gets on my nerves, BUT...
I simply couldn't resist today. 
And I feel like decorations are different, I won't be putting them up yet - I've just got them in advance so the tree can look better.




Each of these were only £1 each from the one and only, Hobbycraft.
I've always loved it in there and every time I go in for one thing and end up buying almost everything...
I only went in for Fimo and a box for my Secret Santa!




I saw this cat and said "My mum's gonna kill me if I buy Christmas Decorations already", but the temptation was too much and I bought it anyway. And then 3 more... and I'm still thinking about all the others that I could buy, but the little Christmas Kitty couldn't be lonely!


Both of these were my second two favourites - there seems to be a theme of badgers around me recently! I love the gingerbread man, but I am not a massive fan of the bow, so there may be a bit of DIY and me changing that or I might even try and make my own felt decorations!



And I thought the Polar Bear, although not the best decoration, was really cute and christmassy which is why I bought him too. For some reason I can't find the others on the website but you can buy the polar bear

I am also eyeing up the Penguin, The Reindeer, the Christmas Pudding and the Small Deer.



AND! To finish off my early Christmas blog post, on my hour walk home I got myself a Costa Hot Chocolate.
Unlike Starbucks they actually have Christmas Cups;
STARBUCKS ARE SO RIDICULOUS, OMG, THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS, NO CHRISTMAS CUPS, THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!!!
*eyeroll*
Do people not realise there are more important things in the world than the design of a cardboard cup?
But look, it's a little penguin, how cute!

But now I'm back to anti-christmas mode, as it is still November. 

*excuse my french, but I feel this*



Is anyone else in awkwardly early Christmas mode?
What have you bought so far?!

May x

BLOGLOVIN  |  TWITTER  |  INSTAGRAM



1 comment:

  1. Love the decorations! They're so cute! I'm partially in Christmas mode because of blogging (and I just can't wait), but we have Thanksgiving here, so I'm trying to stick with that holiday first. Christmas is just so tempting!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner