Tuesday 3 November 2015

Day Zero Project: Graduate Uni

I have been a bit slack on my Day Zero Project and to be quite honest I think I was way too ambitious with what I thought I was going to achieve in 1001 days. However, I am going to keep it up as more of a bucket list and tick things off as I go...

One that I am now able to tick off is that I have finally graduated;
I now have a BA Honours Degree in Photography!


As many of you who read my blog will know, I absolutely HATED University and I honestly wish that I had never gone and had gone travelling instead... but if that were the case I wouldn't have the friends that I have now so for that I am grateful.




When I started at Anglia Ruskin in 2012 I was on crutches after having my hip replaced, so for my graduation I decided that wearing heels was a must to show how far I had come. I absolutely loved the heels that I bought but on the day, the worst nightmare happened, they broke! I'm so glad that it happened after I had walked on the stage as I was already so nervous about it!


As a family, we had a lovely day at the graduation and then went for a few drinks in Revolutions (showing them the student life!) and then we went for a lovely meal in The Cambridge Chop House - which by my standards was definitely a 5* and was absolutely amazing, I definitely recommend it to anyone who will be visiting Cambridge!

So, I finally did it - I am finally a graduate and now I have to grow up in the real world...
Or, I think, fly off around the world!
I'm excited for what's to come.


May x



BLOGLOVIN  |  TWITTER  |  INSTAGRAM

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to you! Uni is a tough slog sometimes! I definitely vote for traveling - it's the REAL real world. And now you've got the photography credentials to capture it well!
    http://collectinglabels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is exactly how I've been thinking of it - and my student loan helped pay for my beautiful camera...
      There's always positives in the negatives!
      And I'm looking forward to travelling :)

      May x

      Delete
  2. It's definitely not for everyone, you are right there! But at least you had the best of both worlds - a job and open university courses! Congrats & Thank You!

    May x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!:))

    Love, Violeta
    http://blogbyvioleta.blogspot.lt/

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner