Wednesday 3 September 2014

Spot-Free Holiday Skin {Mini Boots Haul}


There is nothing worse than going on holiday and having the worst spotty and scarred skin, especially for holiday photos! I've only got 4 days until I go and last night I had a sudden break out so I've ran to boots and go my popular go-to's! Please help me!

Clearsil is always my favourite, I literally love all of their products.
I do think they're expensive but I also think they're worth it.

I got the Rapid Action Treatment Cream (£4.04) and the Rapid Action Treatment Pads (£4.79). Both we're on a slight offer but nothing major in Boots, I much prefer it when they're on 3 for 2!
Both are advertised to start working within 4 hours, and from previous experience they really do. They take away pain from painful spots very quickly too!

Normally I would get the Clearasil Rapid Action Scrub too, but today I decided to go for the Garnier Pure Active Exfo Brusher Wash (£5.33), which was also on offer. I used this a few years back and really liked it, I'm not sure why I haven't used it again since! It makes your skin feel extremely clean and refreshed.

I brought 3 face masks, I used one before I even took the photo! 
I went with the Montagne Jeunesse brand, which I always get when I'm in need of a face mask. 

I tried Glacial Clay Mask this morning which I have never tried before and I absolutely LOVED it! I would definitely recommend it, it left my skin feeling fresh and it was relaxing to have on too.
The other two masks pictured are Creamy Coconut & Shea Butter and Super Fruit Mud with Goji Berry and Pomegranate. I'll let you know how I get on with them!

I also treated myself to some new Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine nail varnishes while I was in there, Coconut, Blue Grape and Dark Green - keep your eyes peeled for this week's Monday Manicure!

Hope you're all having a fabulous skin week,
If not - go get your hands on these products!

Any other skin tips to share?




6 comments:

  1. Do the clearasil products work quickly? I've had a breakout too and I'm going on holiday next week and I don't know what to do! xoxo

    http://erinrosexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do for me! Like I said in this post, I absolutely LOVE them and would recommend them to anybody - saying that I also know that everyone has very different skin and they may not work as well for others!
      It's definitely worth giving it a try because if they do work for you they're amazing!

      Have a lovely holiday!
      (and hopefully a beautiful skin holiday too)

      xx

      Delete
  2. I have been on the lookout for spot treatments. I have been using the simple spot zapper but I am not sure if it is cutting it! Will defiantly have to pick up one of the clearsel! I defiantly recommend you exfoliate! That normally calms any break outs I have on my face! X

    www.pollywallyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should go try it - it's definitely worth it!
      I do exfoliate, I use this facial exfoliating sponge from boots,
      and that's also a great saviour as well as only being £1.50! But the Garnier product is designed to be similar to an exfoliator and does feel similar when you use it ... 2 in 1 - great!

      xx

      Delete
  3. My tip is don't dot your spots with toothpaste overnight or even during the day for a short time. All it does it reduce the redness slightly and dry out that area. Dry patches aren't a good look. I'd love to know if the Garnier scrubby thingy works. Ah my vocabulary. xx

    http://mynamesiram.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love this! People recommend toothpaste too often and it's such a terrible idea!
      Theres a hole in the middle and you squeeze out the face wash and scrub it on like a brush on your face! It feels lovely

      xx

      Delete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner