Monday 8 September 2014

Manicure Monday

This 'Manicure Monday' idea was supposed to be a weekly thing, but I have been so so busy recently working 2 full time jobs in the change over period that I haven't even had time to paint!
But finally, I've worked my notice for one of them and I have more time on my hands! Let's hope I can now keep up the posts!


These blue and yellow floral nails were very quick to do. They were inspired by this playsuit from Missguided, which I wore for my birthday a few months ago and a wedding I went to recently which was why I painted these flowers to match! It's not exactly the same pattern because I didn't have time to do that much detail, but it's fairly close!

I used the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine colours I bought the other day when I had a Mini Boots Haul, the blue background is 'Blue Grape', which looks really nice on it's own anyway.


{And here's my panorama from the big day!}



Hope you all like my nails!


17 comments:

  1. I have to have that nail polish, it's beautiful and you're very talented!

    whatkatiewatched.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, you do! it comes out so nice, and you only need 2 coats which is even better!

      thank you

      xx

      Delete
  2. This nail look is amazing!! Would never be able to create such cute flowers... so creative xxx

    www.beautyjemsx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should try it - you might surprise yourself!
      thank you xx

      Delete
  3. The base colour looks great but the flowers, omg! So colorful and chic at the same time! ;) xx

    Gyudy’s Notes Of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! love getting nice comments about them, better get on with doing more haha! xx

      Delete
  4. No way you did this yourself, that's amazing!! It's one of the best manicures I think I've seen! :o xx

    www.alphabeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, i surprised myself with this one too!
      I also run The Nailphile on tumblr if you wanna go check out all the other nails I've ever done!
      thank you!
      xx

      Delete
  5. these are amazing! I wish I could paint my nails like this!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should give it a go - watch tutorials and layer colours - you may surprise yourself!

      thank you!
      xx

      Delete
  6. the idea of a weekly upate is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think i may have to actually keep up to it this time :)
      xx

      Delete
  7. Oh, my goodness, what an elegant manicure, seriously. I can't stop staring.
    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. elegant! ooooh, nothing related to me has EVER been called elegant before - i think it was only yesterday i was saying how inelegant I am!

      thank you! xx

      Delete
  8. Love your nails! I don't usually like patterns on nails, but those are super cute!

    ~ Mikéla Davelyn ~
    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're nails look amazing!!
    xx

    http://blonde-stuff.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely nails - wish I could get mine to look even a fraction as good as yours do here!

    Jenny
    xx

    somelikeitstyled.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner