Friday 5 December 2014

Very Merry Minion Christmas


I don't know about you lot, but I'm such a sucker for Despicable Me! 
I love these minions, these always make me laugh! 
and now they're getting in the christmas spirit too and entertaining you guys while I'm hard at work on my short film.
{which will be posted in January!}

Here are a few despicable me presents and stocking fillers you can get,
if you're as much of a lover as I am.



I know that's all cheesy shit, but what stocking fillers aren't?
And anyway, you can't tell me you don't want it!

ONLY 15 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!




11 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for Despicable Me too! I love the phone case!x

    megxnscott.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it's awesome isn't it!
      don't think it matters how old you get - it's still a great film!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. makes me laugh every time,
      it's my 'pick-me-up' film!

      xx

      Delete
  3. I have a minion on top of my wardrobe hehe x
    Www.thatgirlbehindhermask.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I love them!
      I have a couple of tops, because I went fancy dress as a minion at Halloween!
      xx

      Delete
  4. There's supposed to be a video on this, can anyone see it? I'm on my phone now and it's not loading up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe my niece really likes the minions. She's little so she calls them "mimi's" haha she's in school now and I think she'd love the notebook!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw that's adorable!
      aw, would be a cute christmas present!

      xx

      Delete
  6. Despicable Me is one of my favourites, so funny!

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner