Wednesday 4 February 2015

Boosting my Vitamins


I'm a bit sceptical when it comes to things like taking vitamin and mineral supplements, I used to think taking them was more of a psychological thing. But when I started uni I got very ill, very often when living in halls. So many people, so many germs! So I started taking Multivitamins and surprisingly they really did help!

So, due to my health kick this week, I'm back on to the vitamins with brand new purchases and hopefully I'll get some life back into me...


Multivitamins with Iron
I'm slightly anaemic so my mum got these multivitamins from Boots, as most normal multivitamins don't come with iron. These tablets are designed to build and enhance immunity, strengthen bones and give you more energy - which they certainly have for me!
(£4.89)

Vitamin D3
Vitamin D was suggested to me by a doctor for two reasons; weak bones and depression.
I have had my hip operated on, and the other is cracked and waiting for an operation. I have also been diagnosed with depression, which is under control at the minute, but vitamin D was a suggestion for both of these as it is thought to be linked to both. They are also suitable for Vegetarians! Yipee!
(£4.99)

Sea Kelp Tablets
I am forever moaning about how my hair won't grow... It's been the same length for god knows how long, it won't grow, it always snaps, blah blah blah! Turns out it's linked to my thyroid, but I saw a recommendation for these tablets in a magazine and I thought, what the heck! I'm willing to give anything a shot for luscious locks! PLEASE WORK!
(£5.99)

What does everyone else think about vitamins?
Anyone take anything similar, or has anyone used Sea Kelp tablets?
I'm desperately hoping for a miracle! Haha!


3 comments:

  1. I've been taking a multivitamin for YEARS. & I've been taking a probiotic for a few years. I kind of feel lost without them. :) I've read that Biotin also helps with hair growth. I used a shampoo (Nature's Gate) that has biotin in it & I'm pretty sure it works!

    Christina
    www.cityloveee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only take Vitamin C because my immune system is so weak haha :)

    http://gingerphoebe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need to try some vitamins I have never before which is totally wrong! Great post.

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner