Thursday 17 March 2016

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

As with all occasions, St. Patrick's Day bought out the nail artist in me for my nail blog and I quickly whipped out these cream and green bad boys for the celebrations of Irish-ness and Guinness...

I'm not going to lie, I have absolutely no idea what St. Patrick's Day is even about, but I just know that the English and Americans go crazy for it - apparently more so than the Irish themselves!

Head over to my nail blog, The Nailphile, to see more of my art and FOLLOW if you can, I update with new nails 2-3 times a week! I'm also on Instagram: @thenailphileUK.

Speaking of instagram, here are a few of my favourite #stpatricksday photos!

  
                       [ @thedandiaries ]                              [ @allthingspuggy ]                                    [ @rodcmlz ]


How's your St. Patrick's Day Been?
I might go have a bailey's now...

Love, May x





2 comments:

  1. The nail art is amazing, wow I literally can never get a steady enough hand to be able to do anything this good! - I'm not really sure either what St Patricks Day is about either, but it allows for great nail art, so! xx

    http://lisablog18.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! The nail art is gorgeous, really. My St. Patrick's Day has been very quiet and restful. The reason why St. Patrick's Day is so popular in America is because the majority of Americans have at least some Irish blood in them, and those who don't, chances are their children will. I can't speak for other countries, but here in the States, St. Patrick's day isn't just a religious holiday; it's also cultural. Cheers!
    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner