Tuesday 2 December 2014

Crazy for Christmas Puds

I was feeling kind of sorry for myself earlier due to university stress {joys of being a third year!}
So i decided to take some time to chill. I found myself online 'window shopping' on asos and suddenly realised that everything in my basket was christmas pudding themed! 

On that note I decided to make this post for blogmas.
Everything that is remotely cute or fun related to christmas puddings is right here!







The funny thing is... I don't even like christmas pudding!
But they definitely make a cute design.

What's your favourite cheesy christmas pattern so far?

6 comments:

  1. I love a classic Christmas print like colorful lights, but these are pretty cute too!! Have a happy Tuesday :)

    Annie Reeves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what about flashing light tops - they're cheesy festive ;)
      haha xx

      Delete
  2. I need that hat in my life! So cute.

    Katie xx

    OkayKate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it haha!
      They have similar in Primark too

      xx

      Delete
  3. What a cute graphic! I love the hat :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that seems to be everyone's favourite!
      with matching mittens too, you can't go wrong!

      xx

      Delete

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner